Replacing a mobile LCD screen can be a challenging process, and it’s important to proceed with caution to avoid damaging the device or causing injury. If you don’t have experience with this type of repair, it’s recommended to take the device to a professional for repair.
However, if you feel confident in your ability to replace the LCD screen, here are some general steps to follow:
- Obtain a replacement LCD screen that is compatible with your mobile device model.
- Gather the necessary tools, including a small screwdriver, a plastic spudger, Glue, and a suction cup.
- Power off your mobile device and remove the battery, SIM card, and any other removable components.
- Use the plastic spudger to carefully pry off the bezel or back cover of the device.
- Use the small screwdriver to remove any screws holding the LCD screen in place.
- Use the suction cup to gently lift the LCD screen away from the device’s body.
- Disconnect the ribbon cables connecting the LCD screen to the device’s motherboard. Be careful not to damage the cables or connectors.
- Install the new LCD screen, reconnecting the ribbon cables and replacing any screws or other components.
- Power on the device and test the new LCD screen to ensure it is functioning properly.
I have linked a video below on the process of replacing the LCD screen. You can see it and complete your work
Again, if you don’t have experience with this type of repair or don’t feel comfortable doing it yourself, it’s best to take the device to a professional for repair.